On Pesach I use minimal ingredients, no processed foods, spices or herbs just fruits and vegetables (that could be peeled) and protein. Down to the basics. Somehow less is really more and the simple ingredients have an opportunity to shine.
Thin slices of sushi grade tuna are wrapped around your favorite julienned vegetables and paired with a sweet and tangy carrot ginger dipping sauce creating the perfect bite.
Wishing you a happy & Healthy Pesach from my kitchen to yours!
- Thin slices of Sushi Grade Tuna
- (Tip: it’s easier to slice if the tuna is a bit frozen)
- Cucumber, jicama, carrots, watermelon radish, mango
- Jalapeño, pomegranate seeds, lime wedges
- 1- carrot peeled and diced
- 1” knob of ginger peeled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 mandarin
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2-3 tbsp sugar (depending on how sweet you like it)
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until emulsified. 1-2 minutes
- Serve on a large platter garnished with the julienned vegetables and sauce or individually in spoons
Whether producing luxury events in South Florida or entertaining at home, Reena views each opportunity as a moment to celebrate. Trained as an Interior designer, Reena
incorporates the principles of design in her work, using the balance of pattern, repetition and unity creating harmony in all parts of her art. From space planning a ballroom, arena or private residence, to plating a beautiful meal for her guests at home, all details are thought out to create an all-inclusive sensory experience. For great entertaining & cooking tips follow her @ReenaGoldberger