Kosher L’Pesach Banana Bread! A must try!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup of butter/margarine OR 1/4 cup of vegetable or walnut oil
- 1/2 cup of sugar or honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F/175C.
- Smash the bananas into a mixing bowl and then add the rest of your ingredients. Mix well and then pour mix into a loaf pan or muffin cups.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once it's cooked and ready you can enjoy.
Rebekah is originally from Memphis TN, and about 5 years ago she moved to Israel. There she started to learn more about Judaism and is passionate to show the world that it isn’t so hard living a kosher life. Check out her Instagram @noshbyrebekah for some awesome recipes!