Delicious Crinkle Cookies perfect for Pesach and all year ’round!
Passover Crinkle Cookies
Write a review
- 16 oz Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Margarine (1 1/2 sticks)
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla sugar
- 1 Cup Potato starch
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1 Cup Powdered sugar for rolling
- Melt the chocolate chips with the margarine over a double boiler, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, beat 4 eggs in the bowl of a mixer. Add in the sugar and vanilla sugar. Next, add in the potato starch and baking powder. Remove the chocolate mixture from the stove and allow it to cool. Once it has cooled, add it to the mixer bowl. Mix until combined.
- Refrigerate the batter for minimum 3 hours.
- Before baking, preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the batter from the fridge and scoop out the batter. (If the batter is still too sticky, return it to the fridge for an additional hour. Do not wet your hands!) Roll it into balls, then roll it in the powdered sugar. Place the cookies on to the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a cooling rack.
KosherGuru - Bringing Anything and Everything Kosher to the Masses https://thekosherguru.com/