Having the texture of brownie with a cookie, it’s possible, even during Pesach!
For 12 pieces
– 200g dark chocolate
– 100g butter
– 65g white sugar
– 50g brown sugar
– 2 eggs
– 130g potato starch
– 1 teaspoon baking powder kosher for pessah.
– 3 tablespoons cocoa power
– Big salt
1. Preheat the oven 170C
2. Melt the butter with the chocolate
3. Sift together potato starch, cocoa powder and baking powder.
4. In another bowl mix together (for at least 2-3 minutes) the eggs, the brown and white sugar (use an electric mixer preferably) – until the mixture gets whitish and foamy.
5. Add the chocolate and butter to the eggs bowl continue mixing.
6. Mix gently together wet and dry ingredients until we’ll Put this mixture in the dry ingredient incorporated. The dough will be very elastic.
7. On parchemin paper, Create balls of dough (using ice cream or regular spoon). Make sure to create space between each of the ball.
8. Put a pinch big salt on top of each cookies
9. Bake for 12 min
10. Let it cool completely until they firm up
After making Aliyah from Paris in 2017, Sam decided to create her own food Instagram. At first it was mostly about restaurants reviews but the coronavirus pushed Sam to develop her cooking (and photo) skills, mix recipes and try to make people eat better from home! Follow her food adventures on Instagram @ fatandfurious_tlv.