Chewy and delicious, these gluten free blondie bars are kosher for Pesach and taste absolutely incredible!
Blondie Bars (Servings 24 Bars)
- 2 cups fine almond flour
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the brown sugar, sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- In a smaller bowl, sift together the almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the batter.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Let the bars cool completely before slicing.
Sara is a certified chef who trained in classic French and Middle Eastern cuisine at the Jerusalem Culinary Institute. Her background includes recipe development, styling, and photography for an array of clients. You can follow her daily projects over on @tomatoes_tomahtos.com