This is the ultimate Shabbat and Holiday dish. Crispy potato kugel muffins topped with savory Kosher candied beef bacon bits is the side dish all of your guests will be asking for!
- Potato Kugel Muffins
- 1 6oz. box of Manischewitz potato pancake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups water
- Candied Beef “Bacon” Bits
- 4 oz. Kosher beef “bacon”
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- In a medium bowl beat the two eggs until blended. Add the water and mix well. Stir in contents of potato pancake mix package. Allow batter to thicken for about 4 minutes. Stir together. Using a tablespoon, scoop out batter and place in well greased mini muffin tray. Bake on 350′ for about 20 to 25 minutes until edges are slightly crispy. Serve with spicy mayo and crispy beef bacon bits (recipe below).
- Directions: Allow beef bacon to come to room temperature then place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cook on 350′ for about 15 to 20 minutes. Once cooked cool off then cut into strips or little pieces using kitchen scissors.