These baked honey mustard chicken nuggets are an easy and delicious dish to add to your Rosh Hashanah menu. You’ll want to double the recipe because one batch will be gone before it gets to the table!
Baked Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken Nuggets
Write a review
- 8 pieces of thin chicken cutlets cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 cup of pretzel crumbs
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut chicken into thin strips. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and honey in a bowl. Pour pretzel crumbs onto a separate plate. Dip each piece of chicken into the honey mustard mixture and then coat in pretzel crumbs. Place onto a metal pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spray each piece of chicken generously with cooking spray. Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes.
KosherGuru - Bringing Anything and Everything Kosher to the Masses https://thekosherguru.com/