Bringing you the most flavorful pomegranate plum braised spare ribs just in time to add to your Rosh Hashana menu. Enjoy the sophisticated flavor of pomegranate with the succulent savory flavors of spare ribs your family and friends will definitely be impressed!
Pomegranate Plum Boneless Spare Ribs
- 2.5 lb. boneless spare ribs
- 1 cup (Oxygen brand) Pomegranate plum sauce
- 2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 onions
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Slice the onions into rings and sauté them and place them in a 9x13 pan.
- Mix the pomegranate plum sauce, brown sugar, corn starch, oil, and water. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the ribs, sear them for 3 minutes on each side. Place them on top of the onions. Pour the sauce over the ribs. Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
KosherGuru - Bringing Anything and Everything Kosher to the Masses https://thekosherguru.com/
Yocheved Shvarzblat from Tasty N’ Simple may be new on the scene, but she’s already making big waves with her original recipes and beautiful photography. Take one look at her Instagram feed and you’ll understand why. Her style incorporates clean, bright, and pretty photos. “Tasty recipes that are Simple to make” isn’t just a slogan. Yocheved is a self-taught recipe developer, food photographer, and food stylist. She has been cooking since the young age of 14 when she began cooking for Shabbos. She never imagined how far her passion for delicious food, and beautiful photography would take her. Her recipes have been featured in leading kosher food magazines and on multiple prominent Instagram accounts. This is just the beginning!