Beautiful and delicious salad for Shavuos!
Arugula Strawberry Mozzarella Salad
Write a review
- 4 cups arugula (can substitute baby spinach)
- 5-6 large strawberries, quartered
- 1 avocado, halved and sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup toasted pistachios
- 1 package natural and kosher mozzarella ciliegine, or sliced mozzarella
- 2 generous handfuls parsley
- 4-5 basil leaves
- 1/2 jalapeño (ribs and seeds removed for less heat)
- Juice of a small lemon or 1/2 large
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Assemble salad and blend dressing,taste to adjust seasoning if needed.
- I love to serve this on a large flat board and drizzle the dressing gently over the top and serve the rest in a small bowl for guests to add as needed!
KosherGuru - Bringing Anything and Everything Kosher to the Masses https://thekosherguru.com/