This is a gorgeous delicious cheesecake that can be a meal, snack,side dish and dessert! It can be made dairy or parve, and is sugar and gluten free as well! A guaranteed hit, your guests and family will love it! Make it as a whole cake, or what I like to do sometimes is switch it up and bake them in individual tins and add whole Terra chips on top for a beautiful presentation and extra crunch!
Savory Chive Cheesecake with Terra Stix Crust
- 1 lb cream cheese or parve cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream or parve sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp corn starch or potato starch
- 1 tsp salt
- Bunch of chives lightly sautéed in oil
- 1 large bag Terra stix
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Crust: Crush tri color terra stixs, and mix with garlic powder and margarine and press into spring form pan including sides.
- Mix rest of ingredients and pour into the pan
- Bake at 450 degrees, for half an hour and then lower temperature to 250 with the oven door ajar, and bake for an additional 30 minutes.