Stuffed Biscoff Lotus Cookie Butter Cookie With California Gourmet Chocolate
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup oil
- 1 egg
- Tsp vanilla
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- Small pinch salt
- ½ cup California Gourmet Belgian chocolate mini chunks
- Biscoff Lotus cookie butter smooth or crunchy
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugars oil egg and vanilla till smooth.
- Add flour baking powder and salt mix again until all ingredients are incorporated dough should be easy to handle not too sticky.
- Add in California Gourmet chocolate chunks.
- To stuff the cookie use about a tbsp of cookie dough and flatten on either parchment paper, silpat mat or any non-stick surface.
- Add a half tsp of cookie butter to flattened dough.
- Wrap the cookie dough around the cookie butter you should have a round ball and you shouldn’t see any cookie butter.
- Place cookie ball on a cookie sheet gently flatten the cookie repeat making sure you leave space between the cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 min till cookie is set and no longer looks raw.
- Devour at once to enjoy the warm cookie butter goodness .
KosherGuru - Bringing Anything and Everything Kosher to the Masses https://thekosherguru.com/