Just Fruit Bars – Kosher For Passover
Write a review
- Dried apples about 8 oz
- Dried mango about 6 oz
- (Does not need to be exact)
- Place both dried mango and apples in the food processor fitted with a metal s blade.
- Pulse until it forms small pieces that stick together can take up to 5 minutes depending on strength of your food processor.
- Empty contents onto parchment paper and smush to form a rectangle about 12 by 5 inches and ½ inch thick don’t worry if you don’t get this exact measurement can be a 4 by 8 rectangle it’s all good we are not learning math here.
- With a sharp knife cut into bars to form about a 1.5 by 5 inch bar, I got about 8 bars but if you cut thicker or thinner you can end up with more or less.
- Individually wrap for easy transport.
KosherGuru - Bringing Anything and Everything Kosher to the Masses https://thekosherguru.com/