The past year and a half was super fun eating our way through so many restaurants and trying so many new and exciting trends in the food industry. Well, inside the Kosher Guru house I think it was time to get healthy!
Stuffed Artichoke Hearts
Write a review
- Blanchard & Blanchard artichoke hearts (OR any whole artichoke hearts you find)
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Leek cleaned and cut sliced thin
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 box baby bella mushrooms (any mushroom would work) sliced
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- Defrost the artichoke hearts and set aside
- In a sauté pan sauté the leeks and shallots in the olive oil. After 3-4 minutes add your mushrooms Cook another 5 minutes until the water is released from the mushrooms and they are soft
- Add your spinach salt and pepper to taste and mix until uniform.
- Spray an oven proof dish with cooking spray and lay out your defrosted artichokes
- Sprinkle them with a little salt
- Pile your filling inside the artichokes
- In a 400 degree oven roast the stuffed artichokes until a crust forms and they get a little browned on top 10-20 minutes
- Remove from oven Eat and enjoy!!!!
KosherGuru - Bringing Anything and Everything Kosher to the Masses https://thekosherguru.com/