I love to make my healthier almond flour cookie dough all year round. It has become a freezer staple in my house! It uses basic clean ingredients, comes together in minutes and is reminiscent your favorite raw cookie dough (without the raw eggs, flour & white sugar). Since there is no baking time, there’s no need to preheat the oven or wait for them to bake to enjoy this delicious treat. Feel free to substitute your favorite cookie add-ins like sprinkles, toffee, peanut butter chips, etc. A cookie dough variety platter is a creative dessert option on Pesach or all year round.
Healthier Edible Cookie Dough
Write a review
- 2 c almond flour
- 2 Tb almond butter
- 1 Tb honey
- 2 tsp vanilla (or vanilla sugar) OR 1 tsp vanilla & 1 tsp butter extract
- 1/4 c softened coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp table salt (not kosher salt)
- 1/2 c mini chocolate chips
- Stir to combine all ingredients and roll into 24 balls.
- If the mixture is too crumbly to roll, massage it between your hands and your body heat will cause the coconut oil to melt a bit. Store in the freezer.
- Double chocolate variation
- 4 tb cocoa powder
- additional 2 tsp honey
KosherGuru - Bringing Anything and Everything Kosher to the Masses https://thekosherguru.com/