Who doesn’t love a sheet pan recipe? When your whole dinner can be prepared together in one step that leaves you more time to actually relax and enjoy. That’s the Prep + Rally way!
- 2 chickens, cut into eighths
- salt and pepper to season
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 quash or zucchini cut into rounds
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken on a sheet pan and season with spices. Add the vegetables and basil to the sheet pan and massage all with the balsamic, honey, and oil. Bake for 50 minutes until cooked through and golden. Serve family style!
Dini Klein is a chef, food media personality, and founder of , a family meal prep service. Dini has worked with brands such as Walmart, Daisy, Popsugar, Weight Watchers, Pinterest, , Refinery29, Feedfeed and is a Tastemaker on Tastemade. Her Super Simple series can be viewed on Tastemade Snapchat Discover Page and on Roku and Apple TV. Dini has had her recipes published in cookbooks such as Starbuck’s Coffee, Dawn to Dusk, and Pediatricians Guide to Feeding Babies and Toddlers. She has also done two restaurant pop-ups. Dini performs live TV cooking appearances and appeared on on The Hallmark Channel and . She has been featured in the Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Refinery29, Tastemade, and South Florida CW. To learn more about Dini visit .