We hope your YomTov was filled with warmth and happiness…
At Achiezer Community Resource Center, Yom Tov was quite busy as well…
– They distributed over $70,000 worth of food and clothing vouchers to families who needed it.
– They stocked the Respite Rooms at South Nassau, Mercy, LIJ and St. Johns Hospitals.
– They delivered over 45 pieces of specialty equipment to all corners of Far Rockaway and the Five Towns.
– They arranged for 11 sukkahs to be built for those who cannot manage to assemble their own.
– Their Urgent Line was manned 24/7, making sure that no one in the community was ever left alone through any crisis, there was (and is) always somewhere to turn.
… All of this is only possibly thanks to their amazing community members who are committed to making a difference.
Want to help out? JOIN THE CIMBY RUN which will take place THIS SUNDAY and help raise funds for these programs and more!
Join the CIMBY Team today!