Move over latkes, these delicious Popcorn Chicken are the next big thing!
Write a review
- 750g chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 250g breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup sunflower/rapeseed oil
- salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180C and line a dish with baking parchment.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, both paprikas, garlic and teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add a good grind of sea salt and black pepper & set aside to marinate for 10 mins.
- Stir in the flour and egg.
- Lay the breadcrumbs on a large plate.
- Put about a third of the chicken mixture on the breadcrumbs and pat, turning the chicken with your fingers. Place into the dish. Repeat until all the chicken is coated.
- Drizzle the oil over the chicken. I have written 1/4 cup but add however much you want. This amount will create a crispy nugget of chicken. Less will be as tasty but healthier. A little more will also be ok!
- Bake for around 40 minutes until the chicken is golden and crispy.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Suggestion- I served this with baby potatoes, roasted in a little olive oil and Maldon sea salt, with some raw, crisp vegetables
KosherGuru - Bringing Anything and Everything Kosher to the Masses https://thekosherguru.com/