Taking a classic flavor and making it into an insanely good Hamantaschen! A must try!
Write a review
- One pack of frozen mini pizza dough rounds
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 jar of pizza or marinara sauce
- 2 baking sheets
- Defrost pizza doughs and grease baking sheets with cooking spray. Place dough on pans and leave two inches of space between each piece of dough.
- Place about a half a tablespoon of tomato sauce in the center of each and top with cheese. Then close up the dough just like a regular hamentashen and pitch the corners closed very tightly.
- Place in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. Then take out of oven and top with a drop of more sauce and cheese. Be careful and make sure that the cheese and sauce does not over flow which it cause it to seep over. Carefully fill the small opening of the hamentashen with sauce and cheese Place again the the oven on broil for about one minutes until the cheese is melted.
KosherGuru - Bringing Anything and Everything Kosher to the Masses https://thekosherguru.com/
Sarah Botwinick is a food blogger and recipe developer. She run a small catering business where she cooks for families for shabbos and yom tov. Follow her on Instagram @frumfoodie for many more easy and delicious recipes and foodie adventures!
This is wonderful! Where do you get those frozen mini pizza rounds? Is there a brand?