Perfect Lag Ba’omer kebab with a Mediterranean twist to it!
Mediterranean Style Chicken Kebabs
Write a review
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed and placed in a ziplock.
- Into the ziplock add 1 tsp each paprika, smoked paprika, cumin, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt. Drizzle in 2 tbsp olive oil to and mix until the chicken is well coated.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes prior to threading the chicken pieces on, to prevent burning when they make contact with the grill, or use metal skewers.
- Grill, turning to char on each side.
- These juicy and flavorful kebabs can be served over an Israeli salad, or what i like to call chopped crunchy salad, which is 3 large radishes diced , 3-4 Persian cucumbers diced , 2 bulbs peeled and diced kohlrabi. Dress them with the juice of a small lemon, 2 tbsp olive oil, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Optional but highly recommended: drizzle the kebabs and/or the salad with a generous amount of your favorite tahini. Basmati rice or smashed potatoes can round out the meal for those wanting a starch, but i prefer lighter grill nights!
KosherGuru - Bringing Anything and Everything Kosher to the Masses https://thekosherguru.com/