Our program features a fun-filled children’s day camp, teen activites, exciting live evening entertainment during Chol Hamoed, inspiring holiday programs including lectures, group discussions and shiurim conducted by our Rabbi and Scholars in Residence.
From the smooth check-in until the time of departure you will partake in gourmet dining, luxury accommodations and location that puts you in the heart of everything.
- Luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites – attractively furnished featuring Sweet Dreams® Plushtop bedding
- Free WiFi Throughout Resort Including All Guest Rooms & Suites
- New 42 inch flat screen color cable TV with remote control
- On Demand Pay Per View movies
- iPod compatible AM/FM clock radio
- Refrigerators in select rooms and suites
- Iron, ironing board and hair dryers
- Safes in all rooms and suites
- Telephone, voicemail/high speed wireless internet
- Work desk area and lamp
- Spacious new fitness center with state of the art equipment
- Valet service and coin-operated laundry
- Babysitting services
- Thrifty Car Rental desk
- Complimentary daily USA Today newspaper in the lobby
- Concierge guest services desk offering area attraction tickets,
transportation, information and reservations
- Complimentary shuttle transportation is provided by the hotel to SeaWorld, Aquatica by Sea World, Universal Studios and Universal Islands of Adventure. Shuttle transportation is provided to all Disney theme parks with a fee. Seating is subject to reservations and or availability on a first come first serve basis. Visit the Expedia Travel Expert desk in the hotel lobby for full information and details.
- Fax service and business center
- Mini mart
- Full service gift shop open from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Valet service or self-parking at an additional charge
OFFICIAL HOTEL OF SEAWORLD®:
As an Official Hotel of SeaWorld®, registered guests of the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld receive these exclusive benefits:
- Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld and Aquatica by Sea World (Reservations required).
- Complimentary Quick Queue Unlimited (front-of-the-line access) at SeaWorld (based on daily allotments). Reservations required. This is done at the Expedia Travel Expert desk in the hotel lobby.
- Early Entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica on select dates
- Complimentary Access to the “SeaWorld Rescue Tour” (reservations and admission into SeaWorld required)
- 10% off merchandise purchases of $50 or more at SeaWorld and Aquatica.
- Complimentary shuttle transportation is also provided by the hotel to Universal Studios and Universal Islands of Adventure. Shuttle transportation is provided to all Disney theme parks with a fee. Seating is subject to reservations and or availability on a first come first serve basis.
Restrictions apply, subject to change without notice. Visit the Expedia Travel Expert desk in the hotel lobby for full information and details.
DAY CAMP PROGRAM:
Our day camp directors and their staff of counselors will do everything to ensure that your child will have a fun-filled time in our day camp program. Our day camp room is filled with sports equipment, board games, toys and books. Day camp ages are from 3 to 12 years.
Exciting activities to delight your children include Afikoman hunts,treasure hunts, scavenger hunts, magic, juggling, puppets and balloon twisting shows, relay races, Pesach trivia contests, story times, catch tournaments, Pesach color war, campers talent show, prizes, snacks, and much, much more.
Supervised sports activities include football games, basketball games and ping pong tournaments. Chess and checkers tournaments. Discussion groups and Jewish trivia. Game room filled with video and arcade games. Our very popular supervised teens special night out activity, and much, much more.
CME SEMINAR CREDITS:
Elite Dimensions Passover Tours is pleased to announce the availability of Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits towards the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award at its Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld Passover program. The live CME credits are offered as part of the program to registered guests of Elite Dimensions Passover Tours.
Registrants will be eligible to receive up to 10 CME credits while spending Passover at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Registrants for the CME lectures may deduct the cost of the CME sessions up to the amount permitted by law. Proof of attendance will be made available to other professionals such as dentists, lawyers, CPAs, nurses, and pharmacists. Please call our office for more information. Those wishing to register for continuing education credits should call our office to register.
Click here on our website, www.elitepassover.com for more information and rates.