It’s supposed to be springtime and before you know it, summer is around the corner and if you don’t know what that means it’s BBQ season. I love having BBQ for dinner. Yummy burgers, Chicken, Meal Mart hot dogs and sausages, just so many options it’s endless quick and easy. The weather hasn’t exactly cooperated to make going to the backyard to grill so easy, so we’ve decided to grill indoors. This super easy method makes clean up a sinch and best part who doesn’t like a yummy juicy burger with all the toppings. I use for this baking sheet lined with foil to catch the drippings and a cooling tray that normally you would use to cool down cakes and cookies. No longer are you cooking the burger and making a huge mess on the stove top it’s now, form your patties, place on the rack, broil for a few minutes on each side and “BAM” dinner is done and all is right in the world.
- 3 lbs Meal Mart chopped meat (makes 6 8 oz burgers but you can make as large or small as you like)
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
An toppings you like on your burgers
- I used lettuce “buns”
- Sautéed onions
- Pesto dip
- Meal Mart smoked beef fry
- But feel free to use
- Sunny side egg
- Red Onions
- Really toppings can be endless
- Bring meat to room temperature, season your meat with pepper, salt, and garlic powder, you can season with any other spices or sauces you like I’m sure it will be amazing.
- Form into large flat patties.
- Set up your indoor “grill” by lining a sheet pan with foil and using a cooling rack you normally would cool cookies and cakes on and place that on top of your sheet pan.
- You can spray the rack to make sure it doesn’t stick.
- Place your patties on the rack and broil about 3-5 minutes on each side flipping in the middle until desired doneness.
- Place cooked patties on the bun of your choice and add on all your toppings
- For the Meal Mart smoked beef fry all I did was cook in a really hot cast iron skillet on a high heat about 1 min per side until crispy or you can bake on a sheet pan in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes for similar results!