- Roll pizza dough very thin and grill on both sides for the flatbread.
- I used a pre-packaged brown sugar bourbon miracle roast from @seasonsbaltimore. I slow cooked it in the crockpot for six hours, then shredded it into small pieces
- 2 pints of ripe grape tomatoes
- 1/3 c. cabernet sauvignon
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 3 heaping tbspns. apple cider vinegar
- I cut the cherry tomatoes in half, placed them in a saucepan with the wine, brown sugar and vinegar and let it cook on a low flame for one hour, stirring every so often until it became a thick, amazing spreadable jam!
- I topped the flatbreads with jam, meat, arugula, and a honey garlic mayo- 1 c. light mayo, 1/2 tsp. crushed garlic, 3 tbsn. honey, 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar, and a little water to thin it out.
KosherGuru - Bringing Anything and Everything Kosher to the Masses https://thekosherguru.com/