I make grilled chicken weekly and I’ve concocted a spice mixture we all love.
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- ½ tablespoon ground coriander
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- A pinch of ground chile pepper or cayenne pepper (optional)
- Mix all ingredients and set aside.
- For the chicken,
- 1.5 lb chicken breast.
- 3 tablespoons spice mix
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat a grill pan over medium high. Marinate the chicken with olive oil and spice mix. Reduce to medium. Grill on one side. Wait until mostly cooked before flipping. Serve with salad or grilled vegetables.
KosherGuru - Bringing Anything and Everything Kosher to the Masses https://thekosherguru.com/