I believe I could fly! Ok well I wish I if could fly, but I need wings to do that. Well I don’t think flying is in my future but wings are!!!! I mean those yummy suck off the bone, lick your fingers kind of wings.
They are the kind to just let loose, make a mess, and not care about anyone or anything kind of wings. Wings that are sticky, a little spicy and omg just ahhhhmazing. These wings are easy and just delicious, perfect for a Sunday game day, or a quick dinner on a weeknight, or even good enough to serve at your Shabbos table. They take just under 30 minutes to prepare.
I first coat them in flour and spice mixture. Then I spread them out on a cookie sheet in a pre-heated oven, and cook for just 10 minutes on each side flipping in the middle till the wings have a gorgeous golden crispy outside. It’s then time to pour my sauce on and voila wings are done and if you blink they might literally be, because they are that good. Just let me know when you are making them, and the Kosher Guru just; might end up on your door step.
- 1 package wings rinsed and cleaned
- 3 heaping tbsp Flour
- Pinch Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Sirracha
- ¼ cup any bbq sauce you like
- ½ cup Honey
- Scallions for garnish (optional)
- Pre heat oven to convection roast 450
- Clean, rinse and cut wing by the joint into 2 parts
- Mix flour with spices in a bowl
- Mix chicken in flour mixture to coat outside of wings
- Spread wings on a cookie sheet lined with foil for easy clean up
- Spray with cooking spray or drizzle with oil if desired
- Roast 10-15 minutes on one side should be browned if not then cook 5 minutes more then flip and roast 10-15 minutes on the other side
- To make the sauce combine the 3 ingredients add more sirracha if you like it spicier add less to make it more mild
- Transfer wings to serving plate and drizzle sauce all over wings you can add scallion for garnish
- Enjoy and send us pictures of your finished product we’d love to see!!!
- Be sure to follow kosher guru and tell your friends the same