Shabbos comes every week whether you are ready for it or not.
During these short winter months, it’s hard to get food made and prepped in time. Baruch Hashem Meal Mart makes life easier. I make the easiest thing Shabbos day and it takes almost no prep at all but the results are amazing and if you have guests I promise you will have rave reviews. Pastrami, yup that’s it, a whole pastrami just take off the first wrapper then leave it in the vacuum sealed bag, place in a water bath and the steam makes the meat taste like butter, it’s incredible. Pair it with some Russian dressing and coleslaw and you have a lunch fit for a king
- Meal Mart whole navel pastrami
- Pan with water
- Tin foil to cover
- Peel off outer wrapper that the pastrami comes in leave on the vacuum sealed bag.
- Place in a water bath.
- Seal the pan with the pastrami tight with foil.
- Place in the oven on 190 degrees or on the blech before Shabbos.
- When ready to serve cut open the bag and slice pastrami against the grain.
- Serve with homemade Russian dressing and coleslaw.
Wait for everyone to tell you how talented you are!